|S no.||Title||Advt no.||Start Date||End Date||View Advt.||Updated Advt.:||Revised Advt.:||Action|
Please keep copies of following documents ready with you before starting filling up of application.
1) Copy of Downlinking permission of the TV channel issued by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. In case period of permission has expired, please also provide copy of downlink renewal permission/payment of fee for renewal
2) Copy of Uplinking permission of the TV channel issued by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (If channel is uplinked from India). In case period of permission has expired, please also provide copy of renewal permission.
3) Copy of logo of channel permitted by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. In case of change of name/logo, please also provide permission for change of name/logo of the channel.
4) Copy of Demand Draft of Rs.1.50 Crore (Rupees one Crore fifty lakhs only) towards participation fee from any scheduled bank in favour of PB (BCI) Doordarshan Commercial Service, New Delhi.
5) Documents in support of genre classification of channel:
A.Documents to be provided by already operational channels for genre classification:
a. Documentary evidence for presence of channel on MSO/DTH platforms and genre in which channel has been placed in those platforms.
b. Additionally any documentary evidence from regulatory/Govt. authorities (TRAI, MIB) that could clearly establish the genre classification, if any.
c. Documentary evidence from Television rating Agency (eg: BARC) that could clearly establish their genre classification, if any.
B. Documents to be provided by channels which are not on air on date of application for genre classification:
a. The certified copy of Application Form-1, submitted to Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for permission to downlink TV Channels in India, where in Point No.6 of Part (C) of the Application Form-1, the "Category of channel" should have been clearly defined and further in Point No.7 of Part (C) of the Form-l the special subject for the channel should have been specified.
b. Additionally, publicly available evidence (Press release, website, social media, any other marketing materials etc) that substantiate and establish the intent to launch the channel, within a declared time frame.
c. Any further documentation regarding the launch plan on other distribution platforms.
d. Proposed FPC consistent with genre declared.
6) Document with regard to relationship of bidder/Applicant company with licensee of the TV channel
7) Authority letter from the licensee of the channel in case applicant company is not the licensee.
8) Undertaking in the format provided with the notice inviting applications
9) Authority letter in respect of person with phone no and email id authorising to bid in e-auction on behalf of Bidder Company, in the format given in the notice inviting applications
10) Copy of PAN No. of applicant company.
11) Copy of GST Registration of applicant company
12) Non-refundable processing fee of Rs.25,000/- is to be mandatorily paid online at https://fdslots.prasarbharati.org before submission of application
Note: Files only in PDF format can be uploaded. The size of each file should not exceed 1.0 MB.
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined variable: row
Line Number: 132